Monday, October 20, 2008

My lifes Work


So im finally officially announcing that very soon ill be releasing my life's work on a single CD.

"This is a Cry for Help: A celebration of 10 years of artistic independence " will go on sale online on Newgrounds.com on November 7th (Nov. 3rd you're lucky enough to live in Santa Cruz Ca).

The CD contains basically everything ive done artistically without outside financial support for the past 10+ years of my life, starting with my first independently published comic, to my most current indie video game.

The CD features:
17+ games: (flash games also in .exe form)
15+ Comics (over 450 pages)
4 Sketch Books (over 300 pages)
Animations / interactive movies
Developer commentary on everything
and loads of Easter eggs, concept art and extras

A full detailed list of all the cds features can be viewed here.

Im very happy to finally have all my work in one place, and hope that people out there that enjoy my work will pick up the CD. I only need to sell a few to make back what i spent to have them printed, so tell your friends!

for more info (and a look at the cover of the CD, check out my new website EdmundM.com

-Edmund

3 comments:

Tom said...

Wow, that's something to be proud of.

Why's your right arm in sections?

Edmund said...

thats the way my right arm looks :)

Unknown said...

Wow, that's a cool idea, I should try this :)