Monday, November 2, 2009

Sticky Meat!


Super Meat Boy stickers have just gone on sale in the Newgrounds store. The stickers are high quality diecut gloss prints and are quite large. And they are only 75 cents! (they get cheaper when you buy in bulk).

We are really happy with how they turned out, go buy some now!
http://www.newgrounds.com/store/product/meatboy-sticker

-Edmund

10 comments:

Alastair John Jack said...

My gosh, I'm so stoked for this game.

negocios rentables said...

hello, i think that this post is the best that i have read.

제트벳 가입코드 said...


Taking a few minutes and actual effort to generate a top.

솔카지노 가입코드 said...


I’m trying to find issues to improve my website!I suppose its good enough to use some of your ideas!!

바카라 게임 said...


Wow, superb blog layout! Magnificent, let alone the content

토토사이트 said...


Thank you for supplying this information.

토토사이트 said...


Good blog and absolutely exceptional.

trello said...

This was really well done! The details, presentation, and overall execution are all impressive.

trello said...

You’re doing an amazing job with your work! It’s always great to see the creativity and passion you put into your content.

trello said...

This is seriously awesome! I love the way you put everything together and made it so enjoyable to look at.